- Group to be Global Benchmark in QPCDSM and Pioneer in Technology
- Group Turnover – 10K crore by FY 2020 ensuring Group Financial Norms
- International Business to be 25% of turnover
- To continually enhance stakeholders' value through global competitiveness while contributing to society.
- • The UNO MINDA Group has identified 5 core values and works towards inculcating these in its day-to-day working:
Customer Is Supreme
- We understand and anticipate customer needs and exceed their expectations.
- We aggressively pursue new business, determined to add value for our customers with ingenuity, determination and a positive approach to every task, a 'can-do' spirit, and
- We always ask "How can we serve our customers best?"
- We nurture quality as an attitude at UNO MINDA.
- We are quality driven and "Apply a Quality Minded Approach to everything we do".
- We are passionate about quality and its continuous improvement through teamwork.
Encourage Creativity & Innovation To Drive 3 'P's (People, Processes And Products)
- We demonstrate leadership by advancing new technologies, innovative manufacturing techniques, enhanced customer service, inspired management, and the application of best practices throughout our organization.
- We aggressively pursue new business, determined to add value for our customers with ingenuity, determination and a positive approach to every task, a 'can-do' spirit, and a restless determination to continually improve and excel.
- We utilize our ability to combine strength with speed in responding enthusiastically to every new opportunity and every new challenge
- We encourage and inspire learning amongst our people.
Respect For Individual
- We have a strong belief that our employees are the most valued assets of our company, and they are essential participants with a shared responsibility in fulfilling our mission.
- We inspire, empower and enable people to achieve high expectations, standards and opportunity and every new challenge
- We support mutually beneficial and enduring relationships with our stakeholders.
- We treat all people with dignity and courtesy
Respect For Work-Place Ethics
- Work smartly with passion, integrity, conviction and commitment.
- We work in team with a shared purpose and value individual ability and diversity as essential to promote harmony and open communication. Each of us succeeds individually - when we as a team achieve success.
- We respect and adhere to company policies, systems and procedures.
- We will be well informed and respect the regulations, rules, and compliance issues that apply to our businesses around the world.
- We respect the values and cultures of the communities in which we operate.